How to reset canon pixma MP250 cartridge
A Canon Pixma MP250 printer will quit recognizing the ink cartridge if the cartridge’s expiration date has passed.
This is actual even if there is nevertheless usable ink left in the cartridge. Resetting the printer will clear up this hassle with the aid of turning returned the date related with the expiration of the cartridge. Performing a reset of the printer.
will additionally treatment different problems, such as the printer no longer recognizing an ink cartridge you may additionally have refilled or error messages announcing the ink cartridge is not hooked up properly.
Press the power button to turn off the printer.
If you fill up your cartridge, the printer will constantly exhibit an empty cartridge message. You can override the empty cartridge message with the aid of preserving down the “stop / reset” button on the printer for round 5 seconds.
Wait approximately 20 to 30 seconds until the LED shows 0.
Push the « Stop/Reset » button four times in a row.
The second way
Resetting a Canon PIXMA MP250 printer can be helpful in resolving various issues or error messages. Please note that the reset process may vary slightly depending on the specific model and firmware version. Here’s a general procedure to reset the Canon PIXMA MP250:
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
- Wait for about 1-2 minutes to allow the printer’s internal circuits to discharge.
- While the printer is still unplugged, press and hold the power button.
- While holding the power button, plug the printer back into the power source.
- Keep holding the power button for about 10-15 seconds or until you see the printer’s LED display or lights flash or go through a startup sequence.
- Release the power button.
- The printer should now be reset to its default settings.
Please be aware that resetting the printer will clear any custom settings you may have set previously. If the printer issue persists or you are encountering specific error codes, it’s recommended to consult the printer’s manual or contact Canon support for model-specific instructions and troubleshooting assistance.