How to refill toner mlt-D115L
MACHINES THAT CURRENTLY USE THIS CARTRIDGE
- 1. Place the cartridge with the handle up and therefore the contact aspect facing towards you. With the chisel blade knife, slice off the heads of the 3 plastic rivets. Leave the tip cap and arm in situ for currently. you will need to custom-grind your chisel blade to induce into the little areas of the rivets. you’ll be able to conjointly use alittle common screwdriver if the sting is sharp.
- 2. On the drum gear facet finish cap, take the chisel blade knife and slice off the heads of the 3 plastic rivets as was done on the contact facet.
- 3. Take away the drum shaft arm from the contact aspect of the cartridge. To take away it, flip the arm thus it’s facing straight down, and pull the arm straight intent on take away. There are little tabs on the rear of the arm that are freed and also the arm is straight down. Note that the arm is sealed with associate “R” for the correct aspect.
- 4. whereas still on the contact facet finish cap, find the highest, bottom and front tabs.
Press in on the tabs and take away the top cap.
- 5. On the drum gear finish cap, take away the drum drive gear and also the remaining arm the identical approach because the right facet. flip it to be straight down, and pull it straight out. Press in on the highest tab and bottom tabs, and take away the tip cap. Note that the arm is sealed with Associate in Nursing “L” for the left facet.
- 6. Separate the 2 halves slightly, and take off the middle prime cowl.
- 7. raise abreast of the drum/waste hopper and unencumber both sides from the side tabs. Rotate the waste section so the incurved bottom clips on both sides come back free. take care to carry the drum thus it doesn’t become broken. take away the drum/waste assembly.
- 8. take away the PCR from the assembly.
- 9. Clean the PCR together with your traditional PCR cleaner.
- 10. take away the 3 screws from the mechanical device.
Remove the blade by lifting it up slightly and slippery it out from beneath the PCR holders.
Be careful to not harm the alignment pins!
- 11. rigorously pry off the seal on top of the chip holder within the right aspect of the waste chamber.
- 12. take away the previous chip and install the new one.
- Make sure the chip fits into the highest slot, which the contacts face out and towards the sting of the chamber.
- 13. Install the plastic chip cowl. If it’s not protrusive well, you’ll use double-sided tape to carry it in situ. Set the mechanical device seal back in situ. we have a tendency to advocate that you simply glue it go into reverse with atiny low quantity of a thousandth siloxane seal off or adhesive. (Phenoseal or GE works best in our tests).
- 14. Place atiny low quantity of semiconducting grease in the PCR holders, and install the PCR. Note that there’s a spot on the holders for a PCR cleansing roller. they’re not utilized in the cartridge.
- 15. the big gear aspect of the drum shaft shaft has conductive grease thereon. Regardless if you’re commutation the drum or not, clean the previous grease off and replace with new.
- 16. On the availability hopper, rigorously pry out the fill plug and dump out any remaining toner. The fill plug is tough to get rid of because it is recessed.
We have seen each black and orange fill plugs. each are the identical, simply totally different colours
Take atiny low common screwdriver and maneuver it round the edge, lifting slightly till it comes loose.
- 17. Clean out all the remaining toner from the hopper. watch out to not lose the seal port plug from the facet of the cartridge. No seals are employed in this cartridge, however the seal port is there. Samsung has put in a foam/plastic seal to hide the port.
- 18. Fill the hopper with toner to be used within the MLT-D115S cartridge, replace the fill plug, and check for leaks.
Some fill plugs are orange in color. they’re same plug, simply a unique color.
- 19. Place the 2 halves along by setting the wiggly bottom clips into the toner hopper.
Roll the hopper up, so either side of the waste hopper snap into the toner hopper.
- 20. Slide the center prime cowl. confirm the long lower fringe of the quilt fits beneath the sting of the waste hopper.
- 21. Install the gear aspect finish cap. Drill 3 tiny holes that correspond to the screw size you’re exploitation within the three plastic rivets that you just removed at the beginning of those directions. Install the 3 screws into the top cap
- 22. Clean the contacts on the contact finish cap, and replace the semiconducting grease. Snap the top cap into place.
- 23. Install the contact aspect finish cap and drill 3 little holes that correspond to the screw size you’re exploitation within the plastic rivet posts. Install the 3 screws into the top cap.
- 24. Install the 2 drum shaft arms as shown. ensure you place the 2 arms on their correct facets: “L” to the contact side, and “R” to the gear facet. they must be put in even as they were removed. Press them in straight up and down, and switch them slightly towards the rear of the cartridge as shown
- 25. Install the drum drive gear on the gear aspect of the cartridge.